Management Consultancy Services that bring clarity to organisations.
Stennett Consulting offers a range of management consultancy services in our expert areas of:
We create amazing, inspiring, effective learning solutions working for organisations who need training that delivers real business improvement outcomes. We specialise in building experiential and scenario based learning models
To find out more about our e-learning service line click here
Our talented strategy consultants work with senior executives to develop strategic plans that drive value and innovation, and deliver structured solutions to unstructured problems.
Our strategic support services include;
- Assessment of operational alignment to strategic objectives
- Strategic planning support
- Facilitation of strategic planning sessions
- Organisational restructuring and support services
- Strategic business case preparation
- Efficiency reviews
- Data visualisation and analysis
Operations and Implementation
Our operations specialists have a wealth of knowledge and experience in delivering exceptional outcomes and efficiencies. With specialists in a range of key operational areas including finance, procurement, business processes and workforce management, our consultants can develop and implement quality solutions to deliver upon your strategic objectives.
Examples of services we have provided to our clients:
- Business process analysis and re-design
- Financial and operational efficiency reviews
- Programme management
- Project management
- System design and implementation
- Shared service implementation
- Business case development
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Comprehensive capability development programs, including alternatives to traditional face to face and e-learning solutions
The team at Stennett Consulting are recognised subject matter experts in procurement, consulting and contract management.
We partner with your organisation to focus on using procurement as a source of strategic advantage.
Our team can provide support with;
- Strategic procurement advisory
- Requirement scoping and definition
- Market leadership and engagement positioning advice
- Development of supplier strategies
- Tender and price evaluation and market testing
- Maximising the value of procurement outcomes
- Training procurement managers and staff
Our skilled consultants and subject matter experts specialise in developing and delivering methods to enhance capability in your workforce. We specialise in building alternatives to traditional face to face and e-learning options.
We have specialists in financial, procurement and contract management training, and frameworks designed to build capability in workforce management and change management skillsets.
Our capability development services include;
- Development of face-to-face training modules
- Development of e-learning training modules
- Use of innovative training delivery mediums
- Delivery of individual or group training
- Development of self-managed training coursework
- Soft skills and systems-based training solutions
- Financial system training
- SAP enterprise software and services training
- Business integration training
Our training packages are all customisable to meet your specific needs.
If you have unique organisational issues that you need expert advice and guidance on, we can help. Our consultants are experienced across a wide range of industries, technologies and methodologies.
We partner with you to identify business obstacles and develop tailored solutions that deliver results. Contact us to learn how.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply
- Sydney Chartered Financial Analysts Institute
- Australian Accounting Technicians
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Australian Institute of Management
- Australian Institute of Project Management
- Change Management Institute